The Meridian Hill Neighborhood Association meets monthly, with the exeptions of August and December.
The October meeting will be held a Moshe Zusman Photography Studio.
Agenda items include:
- DDOT public space
- Proposed DC noise legislation
- Garrison Elementary School
- Other neighborhood developments (7-11 at 14th and Florida, 15th St. improvements, etc)
- Upcoming social events
The MHNA July monthly meeting was held Tuesday July 21 at Moshe Zusman Photography Studio, 1401 Florida Ave NW, at 7pm.
Councilmember Brianne Nadeau attended. Agenda items included:
- District Distilling Company, 1414-1418 U St. NW, request for Class “C” Tavern license
- National Park Police, seasonal update on Meridian Hil Park
- Proposed 7-11 at 14th and Florida
- Other new neighborhood business
Please suggest future items to email@example.com
Tuesday May 21, 7:00 pm
Gingras Ecumenical Center, 1419 V Street NW, downstairs meeting room.
Enter up the stone steps from V Street, then wind back to the left, down a flight of stairs, and around another corner to the room with the large table and comfortable chairs.
Featuring Lieutenant Dorrough, Metropolitan Police Dept.
Also discussing Republic Gardens development proposal for 1355 U St NW (HPRB Hearing Date: 5/28/15; HPA 15-311); graffiti at 1438 U Street.
Meet 10:00 a.m. at Harrison Park, on V Street between 13th and 14th.
With more than two dozen volunteers we got to almost all the corners of our neighborhood, and collected ten full bags of trash and recycling. The community thanks you!