Update (July 15, 2012): Valor Development will present on its plans for a new apartment building. The next regularly scheduled monthly Meridian Hill Neighborhood Association meeting will take place on Tuesday, July 17, 2012, in the Greater Washington Sport Alliance on the first floor of the Solea building, 2300 14th Street, NW. The entrance is on the northeast corner of 14th & Florida.
Date: Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Location: Greater Washington Sports Alliance conference room, inside the Solea building at 2300 14th Street, NW.
2. Treasurer's report
3. Summer outdoor movie series
4. Latin American Youth Center Host Homes Program (three to six weeks' emergency shelter in private homes to homeless and/or runaway youth ages 12-17) - Molly Graham, LAYC
5. Valor Development - plans for new 25-unit apartment building on the northwest corner of 14th & W Streets NW
6. Pica Taco sidewalk cafe permit
7. Residents' concerns regarding 1325 W Street, Perseus Development, construction site
8. Update - proposal for moratorium on certain types of new liquor licenses in the 14th & U neighborhood
Joining or renewing for 2012? Bring your $20 check or cash to the meeting or pay online.